The aim of a sustainability report is to provide information on the economic, social and environmental performance of a company. Sustainability reporting can support companies in their journey towards sustainability by turning sustainability into something measurable and specific. At the heart of sustainability reporting lies the operationalization of sustainability and the development of sustainable development indicators.
The main benefits of sustainability reporting are:
- Increased awareness of the various aspects of sustainability.
- Identification of opportunities for cost reduction.
- Improved reputation for your brand.
SIGMA LOOP CONSULTING will support your sustainability reporting in the following ways:
- By developing a sustainability reporting procedure for you, based on international guidelines and best practices.
- By assisting you in determining the most relevant economic, environmental and social aspects of sustainability to include in the report.
- By supporting you in gathering the necessary data for the performance indicators that you will report.
- By advising you on the possible content to include in the final report.